If your microphone and/or camera are not detected, you'll want to follow these steps:
1. Make sure that your hardware is installed and enabled under your computer settings. This varies by computer model/brand, so check the instructions for your device.
2. Check to see if your browser is detecting your camera and mic. This varies from browser to browser; for example, on Chrome, you'll want to click the lock icon beside the address bar and enable the functions.
4. Log in from a different browser. For example, if you were on Safari, try using Chrome. Or, if you were on Chrome on Windows, try using Edge or Firefox.
5. Try to use a different device. You can use Conversifi from a computer (only for Learning), a tablet or a smartphone.
6. If this still doesn't fix the problem, please chat into our Help Desk!